booking.com eleman arıyor
booking.com Türkçe diline vakıf eleman arıyor
On-line hotel rezervasyonu sağlayan ve bu alanda dünyanın önde gelen şirketlerinden biri olan booking.com Türkçe diline vakıf eleman arıyor. Yurt dışında görevlendirme gerektiren pozisyon için mülakatlar önümüzdeki haftalarda Kıbrıs’ta gerçekleştirilecek.
ARANAN NİTELİKLER ŞÖYLE;
Customer Service Executive Turkish- relocation required
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
We are looking for Turkish speaking Customer Service Executive eligible to work in EU to join our dynamic, pleasant and international work environment. We provide a culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated. Our scale and scope, commitment to people, and high standards of integrity make us a great place to work.
Possible locations Barcelona, Berlin, Amsterdam, London, Cambridge, Lille.
The Assessment Center for this role will be held on Cyprus. Successful candidates will be offered a relocation package.
As a Customer Service Executive you will be working 39/40 hours per week in different shifts and will be responsible for handling pre- and post booking (hotel reservations) inquiries. You are also an intermediary between guests and the hotel.
• Handle pre and post reservation inquiries by phone, e-mail and fax;
• Modify, change and/or cancel existing reservations;
• Outbound calls to hotels/guests to arrangement special requests;
• Liaison between guest and hotel to resolve complaints;
• Support relationships with hotels by providing high levels of customer service and account management support.
• Excellent communication skills;
• Excellent business skills;
• Problem solving;
• Sense of responsibility;
• Independent and customer friendly.
Our ideal candidate is:
• Willing to relocate to one of above locations;
• Fluent in both written and spoken English and Turkish;
• Available Full-time (40 h/week) and flexible in work schedule;
• Available to attend a full-time (2 weeks) paid training;
• In possession of work-permit for EU or EU citizenship
What Booking Customer Service Center (Spain) SL will offer You (BELOW CONDITIONS ARE VALID FOR BARCELONA SITE ONLY, CONDITIONS VARY DEPENDING ON THE LOCATION)!!!
• A gross salary of EUR 1500 based on 40 hours (14 payments scheme);
• Language bonus 106,35 EUR gross (12 payments)
• Quarterly Bonus Plan 12% of your salary, if you meet certain requirements;
• International working environment;
• Convenient office location in the center of Barcelona;
• Free lunch or dinner
• Relocation package
If you are interested in this role, please apply via www.workingatbooking.com